- Auditory and Language Neuroscience Lab [Hickok and Saberi]
- Chubb-Wright Lab [Chubb and Wright]
- Cognition and Individual Differences Lab [Vandekerckhove]
- Cognitive Anteater Robotics Lab [Krichmar]
- Cognitive Development Lab [Sarnecka]
- Cognitive NeuroSystems Lab [D'Zmura]
- Computation of Language Lab [Pearl]
- Hearing Research Lab [Richards]
- Human Information Processing Lab [Sperling]
- Human Neuroscience Lab [Srinivasan]
- Lab for Visual Neuroscience [Brewer]
- Learning and Decision Neuroscience Lab [Liljeholm]
- Memory & Decision Making Lab [Lee and Steyvers]
- Memory Attention Perception Lab [Dosher]
- Neuromorphic Machine Intelligence Lab [Neftci]
- Sleep and Cognition Lab [Mednick]
- Visual Perception and Neuroimaging Lab [Grossman]
- Visual Perception Lab [Pizlo]
Dr. Greg Hickok and Dr. Kourosh Saberi
The Auditory and Language Neuroscience Lab studies the neural and computational basis of auditory perception, speech, and language processing.
Dr. Charles Chubb and Dr. Ted Wright
The Chubb-Wright Lab focuses on studies at the intersection of attention, perception and movement.
Dr. Joachim Vandekerckhove
The Cognition and Individual Differences Lab focuses on the integration of cognitive models with modern statistical methods for individual differences.
Dr. Jeffrey L. Krichmar
The Cognitive Anteater Robotics Laboratory tests computational models of the nervous system on robots and on parallel computing platforms.
Dr. Barbara Sarnecka
The Cognitive Development Lab conducts behavioral studies of conceptual and language development in young children, especially in numerical cognition.
Dr. Mike D'Zmura
The Cognitive NeuroSystems Lab investigates vision, hearing, search and navigation in 4D virtual environments, and EEG studies of speech and attention.
Dr. Lisa Pearl
The CoLaLab investigates the complex system we call human language, focusing on information acquisition and extraction.
Dr. Ginny Richards
The Hearing Research Lab focuses on the perception of complex sounds using psychophysical methods and computational models.
Dr. George Sperling
The Human Information Processing Lab does projects in vision, attention, and short-term memory using psychophysics, brain imaging, and mathematical modeling.
Dr. Ramesh Srinivasan
The Human Neuroscience Lab studies the integrative function of the brain in perception, attention, and cognition combining EEG and MEG studies with models of the neural mechanisms.
Dr. Alyssa A. Brewer
The Lab for Visual Neuroscience studies human visual and multi-sensory neuroscience using behavioral, genetic, and neuroimaging techniques.
Dr. Mimi Liljeholm
The LDN Lab addresses how humans discover and represent the predictive structure of their environment, and how such knowledge shapes cognition, perception and action.
Dr. Michael Lee and Dr. Mark Steyvers
MADLAB applies mathematical and computational approaches to cognition and collective intelligence in decision making, categorization, problem solving and memory.
Dr. Barbara Dosher
The Memory Attention Perception Lab studies human information processing and its interaction with perception using behavioral testing and computational modeling.
Dr. Emre Neftci
The NMI Lab strives to emulate high-level, cognitive function in dedicated neuromorphic hardware systems by joining insights from neuroscience and machine learning.
Dr. Sara Mednick
The Sleep and Cognition (SaC) Lab is interested in understanding who we are as humans by investigating how we form memories.
Dr. Emily Grossman
The Visual Perception and Neuroimaging Lab studies the perceptual and neural heuristics our visual systems use to construct the unified world that we experience.
Dr. Zygmunt Pizlo
The ViPER Lab studies mental mechanisms (algorithms) involved in cognitive functions.